Suntide Commercial Realty, Inc is a commercial real estate company, experiencing significant growth and searching for a Master Plumber to add to our team.
Suntide has recently been honored with several awards from the commercial real estate industry, including being voted a MSPBJ Best Place to Work by our employees. We take pride in the fact that we value our employees, providing them with a healthy work-life balance, competitive compensation and benefits, as well as tailor made roles to best fit each individual's strengths. Suntide is proud of its fresh and inviting culture and encourages company synergy by on and offsite team building events, providing a fun work environment for all.
Suntide is looking for a full time, Monday through Friday, year-round employee that is looking for indoor work on office remodels and commercial building renovations. Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a plumber, have their Master Plumber license and be able to comply with all state and local codes.
Job duties will include:
- Manage permitting process and inspections on each job
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures and equipment
- Measure, cut and install piping
- Diagnose and repair plumbing issues
- Manage supplies needed for each job
- Ensure projects are completed safely; create and follow safety guidelines
- Construction plumbing repairs, maintenance and installs; welding and soldering
- Knowledge of plumbing codes (state and local)
- Expert understanding and experience of plumbing and equipment
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health insurance coverage
- Dental and Optical insurance
- 529 E plan
- Life Insurance, Long term disability, ADD
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools, uniform, and smart phone provided
- Clothing allowance
- $5,000 signing bonus after eight months of continued employment